Stop Blaming, and Solve!

Rabu, 26 Oktober 2011

I had been ‘operated’ (underwent surgeries) for three times, and those three different times were, to say the least -especially on the first round.

                The first tragedy happened to me about 4 years ago. That night at about 8pm, I was working on my homework; making a scrapbook. The time I cut a piece of cardboard into half, I accidentally cut my left thumb with the cutter on my right hand. Blood flows down from my thumb and I began to cry, as I knew it was a mess and something terrible could happen after that. My father heard my cry, and that very second, he brought me straight to the hospital in Siloam Hospital (UGD).  When I arrived, I was left with no choice and the doctor start the operation. He inject some medicines right at my thumb which was bleeding. Then he do everything he wants there. (so scaryy -,-)

                Then on one Tuesday morning (a year ago), a hectic and frantic morning, I rushed through the stair, and I fell on the end. I fell forward with my face bump the floor. It attacked my chin and caused it to bleed and torn, as it hit the floor border. That time, my mother was the one who calmed me down and brought me to Siloam Hospital (UGD), the same hospital as before. It was the second time I had my operation. (so bad experience)


                This is it! (I really hope this accident will going to be the last! :’)) And here’s my story. :)
                A few months ago I joined a camp, it’s like a character buliding camp and held 3 days and 2 nights. At first, I wasn’t allowed to go there because some reasons that I cannot state one by one, but one of them was because my parents were worried about my health and guess that I couldn’t made up until the last day, but then I insist and everything went well. At this point, I see that God had already planned something that He could just simply turn over something to possiblity, that in reverse with my own thought, which was thinking those were impossible. (Remember! If God brings you to it, He will also bring you through it! :D)

I wasn’t feeling well on the day before I went to the camp. And after all, I didn’t really enjoyed all those games and simulation there, but I got so many important lessons to learn from those 3 days. So, yeaa, normally I felt contented. We stayed at the tents overnight. Each day, we woke up early and were to do simulations (most were outdoor and need a strong physic) with our groups, with a strong and prepared mental and physic, too. But after all, with His grace, I ended the camp smoothly. But then I started to felt some sore on both of my toenails.
When went back to my house, that 2 toenails were broken. It might be caused by that camp but maybe it wasn’t also, but I don’t know why. Then I told my parents about it and we all seems to delay it and thought it was fine. But sooner or later, I knew that time would reveal everything, and something would be done to it, cause it just can’t be that way. So, I talked again to my parents and discuss about it. The more I delay it, the more hurt it was too my feet. My dad suggested me to take an small operation. However, I was already been terrified by that word -operation. I had two bad experience with it. My mind directly fly to stuffs  in the surgery room; scissors, needles, and other terrible stuffs. I said no. Absolute no. I thought that nothing’s going to change my mind.

My dad faithfully told me how it is better for me to lower the risk for any other sickness by taking the operation. After about 3 days, I began to listen all those words and trust him. He is my father and I know that he won’t harm me for any reason and everything he told me was the best he could tell, so I trust him and underwent the operation (Remember! The best proof of love is trust!). July 26th, 2011, when I arrived at the hospital (same hospital hehe),  I was still feeling scared and afraid. Only courage and love from Him that could sustained me that day. The doctor injected some medicine to make me ‘senseless’ (mati rasa hehe).
Days after that, I really learned some great lessons. Out of those many, I would like to share to you guys how it is important to trust and not blaming other people (BEJ=Blame, Excuse, or Justify). Mostly, when we encountered some problems, we usually like to refer it as the mistake of other people or person, rather than focusing what is our mistake and thinking of steps to solve it! So, stop blaming, stop justifying yourself, and get up to the solutions! :))



0 komentar: